A New Groove

I want to say big thank you & apology to the commenters on the last few posts. I agree 100% with what you have all said and I have nothing against it. That's clear, now. I must keep my word from the start, that I would feature "talents" and that cam mean anyone, but since stardoll is floating around with "anyones" it was hard for me to find that talented "someone" Yes, I know this will create more messages in the comments against my posts. From now on, I have made a promise to the blog readers, that I will set a new groove since my past posts. I will find "one of a kind" talents. Bizaare, unique & provoking ones. I hope you all enjoy this post and the future ones to come.Again, thanks to the commenters who shook me up to this idea. I hope not to disappoint them again, and if I do, please let me know as you have already done. Thank you!

Hope to see your responses! :)
iStyle